Find all upcoming INAS events and competitions for athletes with an intellectual impairment here.
- World and regional Championships – INAS organises world, regional and smaller competitions for all of the sports on its programme. World and regionals are held on two and four year cycles depending on the sport. These are known as ‘INAS Championships’.
- Global Games – The INAS Global Games are held every four years and act as the World Championships for each sport featured.
- Other competitions – INAS also recognises other competitions where the results will go towards the world rankings. They may also be recognised as part of the development of the sport. These are know as ‘sanctioned events’.
INAS is delighted to launch a new Indoor Rowing competition for 2019. Athletes from across the INAS membership can participate by simply submitting a video of their performance.
INAS will maintain a weekly raking list of competitions with the winners being announced in early April.
We hope as many athletes will be take part in this inaugural competition, which provides an opportunity take part in international competition without the cost of travel.
To participate, athletes must:
- Hold a minimum of an INAS National Eligibility registration
- Hold a valid INAS competition licence (renewable on ISMS)
- Submit their performances through their INAS member organisation (athlete submissions sent directly to INAS will not be accepted)
We wish athletes every success in this inaugural event.
The 2019 INAS Skiing World Championships head to Lans en Vercors/Autrans from 5-11 March. Both alpine and Nordic skiing will be contested.
Please note that due to the short time available, please submit your entry directly to the organisers by email using the entry forms provided on ISMS.
The 2019 INAS Athletics Cross-Country World Championships head to Poland, from 4-8 April. Featuring the world’s best athletes from all over the world, men’s and women’s events will be contested.
30.1.2019: Please note the venue for this event has changed from Ostrzeszów to Trzebnica. An updated entry pack is available from the ISMS.
Brisbane, Australia will host the 5th edition of the INAS Global Games – the world biggest event for elite athletes with intellectual impairments. Taking place a year after Australia hosts the Commonwealth Games, the event promises to be the biggest and best yet.
Athletes, parents, coaches and other supporters should contact their INAS Member Organisation regarding entry details.
INAS Member Organisations can submit their entry via the ISMS.