Thank you for considering leaving a gift in your will to support athletes with an intellectual impairment.
Approximately 1 in 20 people have an intellectual impairment. Many do not have the opportunity to enjoy sport or the chance to compete at the highest levels.
By remembering INAS in your will you can help athletes to achieve their dreams and show generations of young athletes, their families, and the world that an intellectual impairment is no barrier to sporting excellence.
To remember INAS in your will, we would always recommend that you seek the advice of a professional will writer or solicitor. The most important information you will need is:
- Our name: International Federation of Sport for Athletes with an Intellectual Impairment (INAS)
- Our address: Mailbox 13 Alison Business Centre, 39 Alison Crescent, Sheffield, S2 1AS
- Our registered charity no: 1173901
For more information on leaving a gift in your will to INAS:
- Download our guide ‘Leaving a gift in your will’
- If you require a codicil form you can download one here
- Call us on 07951 415329 if you would like to discuss your wishes and plans in confidence
- Request more information by post by completing the form below or emailing us at email@example.com
[contact-form-7 id=”4355″ title=”Legacy information request”]